Looking for a healthy steak tip recipe!

Options
Nelson081
Nelson081 Posts: 27 Member
New to the site and Im looking for a healthy steak tip dinner plan that doesn't hold back on flavor. Id love to hear what some of you people have prepared and would like to share. If you have the nutrition facts to go with it that would be a bonus, thanks!

Replies

• Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    What is steak tip? I have a nice recipe for grilled marinated flank steak (never had the potatoes, but the marinade is great).

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/marinated-grilled-flank-steak-with-blt-smashed-potatoes-recipe/index.html

Oh wait - I googled it - what about this? Some sugar and oil, but not bad otherwise (not sure what a typical recipe looks like!)

http://www.cookscountry.com/recipes/Grilled-Steakhouse-Steak-Tips-Recipe-Cook-s-Country/29156/
  • Nelson081
    Options
    Well to be more specific I have Beef Loin tenderloin tip, chunk. Ill check those out aswell. I know I can google recipes but I want to see what people here have made and if they have any hidden gems.
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Well to be more specific I have Beef Loin tenderloin tip, chunk. Ill check those out aswell. I know I can google recipes but I want to see what people here have made and if they have any hidden gems.

I usually use strips but have used chunks to make a simple stir-fry. Google stir-fry recipes.... when done, throw them on some brown or white rice yummy!
  • Nett42
    Nett42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some kind of tips for a sauce or something to put over steak. Everytime I fix one, it seems so dry. It could also be the cuts I choose. But does anyone have any ideas?
  • Nelson081
    Options

I usually use strips but have used chunks to make a simple stir-fry. Google stir-fry recipes.... when done, throw them on some brown or white rice yummy!

That sounds good also. Ill look into that one, thanks.