Curious about my weight for my size etc

Options
I am a size 2/4 5'1" female who weighs currently 114-116lb. I think I look awful but my mom and other friends say I look fine. I'm just curious I want other opinions. I have a feeling I may just have a very bad body imagine and that's why I have a warped view of my body

I can't seem to post a photo if anyone can suggest how I do that on mobile that would be great.
Also my waist is approx 27 inches normally I haven't measured it recently it may be more

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    On mobile, just about the text box there is a icon of a little camera. Click on that. You will see a box that says Choose file and a little camera icon beside it. If your photo is on your phone, click that. That should give you the option to choose a photo from your photo library. It will upload it from your phone.

If you have the photo on a web hosting website, there is a box you can paste the URL in and it will upload it for you.
  • Tourniquet5
    Tourniquet5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awful as in too skinny? That's the only answer it could be. Judging from your profile picture you rock.
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    It all sounds good. Lifting changes your body's shape, have you tried it?
  • pbandz
    pbandz Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    jf2la7d6273j.jpeg
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Options
    You don't look aweful, you are young and trim. And you have an awesome closet! lol
  • pbandz
    Options
    Awful as in too skinny? That's the only answer it could be. Judging from your profile picture you rock.
    Thank you so much it means a lot :)
  • pbandz
    Options
    You don't look aweful, you are young and trim. And you have an awesome closet! lol

Thank you. I just needed some outside opinion it's almost reassuring to know its all in my head
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Options
    Yes all in your head. For sure.
  • bacs
    bacs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You don't need to loose weight but if you want to get more definition, start heavy lifting. It really works wonders at getting all the trouble spots fit.
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Awww hun, there's nothing awful about the way your body looks. As others have mentioned, lifting could help with definition if that is what you wish, but you certainly don't "need" it.

Your closet is the size of my bedroom
  • igor1187
    igor1187 Posts: 11 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi, I have the same issues you do. I am in the healthy weight range but my body is not proportionate. Like you, others say I'm fine but I don't FEEL that way. I realized that even though I love running (especially on snowy, quiet winter mornings; so peaceful) and how it has helped me maintain a healthy weight it's not MOLDING my body to what I'm happy with. Like others have posted, it's not the weight, it's the definition. Start lifting weights. I just started to lift weights 2 weeks ago and even though no progress can be seen this early in the game I've read many many success stories that stress the importance of patience. I'll send you a request and we can do this together. I'm a weightlifting newbie so any support and inspiration is greatly appreciated.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I think lifting would make you feel better :)