Trouble with app update

Options
Hey just wondering if any of you out there in the virtual world could help me out :) I use MFP everyday and log both on my phone and on my computer. The issue however is since I got the update on my android a few days again, the info I log on my phone doesn't sync! Or part of it will sync, like most of the food but none of the exercise for example. This can throw my numbers off a lot sometimes if I don't recheck it all :/ Also the "force close" notice is getting annoying lol.

Any suggestions? I have tried deleting and re-installing the app a few times now. Have also deleted my passwords, history, etc.. still having issues though.

Or is there a way to go back to the old mfp app (before the update?). I'll trade in the pretty app for a working app lol. Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Replies

• Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    bump? any suggestions?
  • Stef2752
    Stef2752 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Can't help, just wanted to say the same thing is happening to me. I logged bf and lunch on the computer, then went to log dinner on my phone and there was nothing there. Then at bedtime, it showed some of the entries, but not all of them. Frustrating.