Accountability/motivation buddy!!

Options
Hey there! I'm looking to connect to some people on here. Hoping we can provide some support and accountability to each other. The more the merrier! I'm 29. Looking to lose some weight I put on and tone up after baby. But it's been a lifelong struggle with some binge habits....especially with sweets. I used to love exercise and now I seem to despise it. When I do manage to start I decide it's too exhausting. Looking for some help and maybe we can get through this together!

Replies

• marcusjjohnson1
    marcusjjohnson1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I with u! I think my biggest problem is Making excuses and just not being strong and disciplined enough. Having someone to hold u accountable would help!
  • acarmella88
    acarmella88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @dandymandyb I know what you mean! I have always struggled with the "cycle" of getting on and off the healthy wagon. Looking to make it a lifestyle so that I am not constantly seeing my scale go up. I'd love to connect! Add me and we can hold each other accountable!

• madisonrobins
    madisonrobins Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, I completely understand the struggle. I'm constantly on and off the bandwagon health wise. Would love to help, feel free to add me