Success! 200- 155 lbs

Options
So I've been maintaining for the last six months without using Myfitnesspal pal and it's been great. When I first started using the website over 2 years ago I was 200 lbs and miserable. I had finally taken accountability for where I was, I wasn't holding on to "baby weight" the kids were in school for heavens sake! If I wasn't happy with my body I was going to have to do something about it... and not by spending a bunch of money on weird easy weight loss scams. I knew that eating right and exercise is how it works, why hadn't I been doing that all along???!!! I had to really come to terms with that and forgive myself. There's no changing the past, the only thing that matters is doing the right thing for me now and in the future!
So here I am. 155, what I weighed in high school! I've made some running buddies who have become good friends, I love my body weight workouts at home, and am happy and energized!
So long My fitness Pal, thanks for all the info, advice, and the wake up call on portion sizes! And thanks to all of my MFP friends for their encouragement over the last couple of years I couldn't have done it without this site and all of you... But I got this now :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!