I'm never hungry for breakfast!

Options
13»

Replies

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    It's your own rhythm. You could change it if you wanted to.
    If you get up earlier, exercise, shower and dress, then you'll have more of an appetite.

Nah, I get up at 4:30 every morning and exercise and shower.

I still don't want breakfast until around 11:00.

Now coffee? That's a different story.
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    It's your own rhythm. You could change it if you wanted to.
    If you get up earlier, exercise, shower and dress, then you'll have more of an appetite.

Nah, I get up at 4:30 every morning and exercise and shower.

I still don't want breakfast until around 11:00.

Now coffee? That's a different story.

Coffee....always in the mood for coffee!
  • pollypocket1021
    pollypocket1021 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    mkakids wrote: »
    Its 4:19pm and I havent eaten yet today, besides 15ml of creamer this am. If I'm not hungry...I don't eat.

I try to plan my days to have most of my calories left to enjoy from dinner to bedtime, so I regularly skip breakfast. I've lost 60# without issue.

Do you think you eat most of your calories at night because your not hungry during the day or are you not hungry during the day because you eat most of your calories at night?

Does it matter? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    mkakids wrote: »
    Its 4:19pm and I havent eaten yet today, besides 15ml of creamer this am. If I'm not hungry...I don't eat.

I try to plan my days to have most of my calories left to enjoy from dinner to bedtime, so I regularly skip breakfast. I've lost 60# without issue.

Do you think you eat most of your calories at night because your not hungry during the day or are you not hungry during the day because you eat most of your calories at night?

Does it matter? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Curiosity.

Wasn't trying to fix anything.
  • ultrahoon
    ultrahoon Posts: 467 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Do what works for you. My stomach gets weird in the morning. I can go to sleep feeling a little hungry, and wake up feeling full. If I try and force breakfast into me, I just end up chewing the food a lot and not being able to swallow it. I just pack an apple and a shake that I can snack on during the walk to work / rest of the morning when I feel up to it.

As long as you're still getting the proper amount of calories per day, and not causing yourself acid reflux by eating shortly before you lay down (happens to some, not all) then it's all good.
  • kes840
    kes840 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love the term "broscience." Wish I'd thought of it. (I eat breakfast because I love it, but I can assure you, it's not magic as far as weight loss goes.)