a new dress

Options
2»

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I've settled on the red one, but in the black as linked by mommachoco. I hope you don't mind me stealing your dress. :flowerforyou: I have a clutch in a matte black and black rose hair clips I think will go amazingly. The order for the dress is in...now for shoes.

Great. You know you must follow up with photos, right?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I've settled on the red one, but in the black as linked by mommachoco. I hope you don't mind me stealing your dress. :flowerforyou: I have a clutch in a matte black and black rose hair clips I think will go amazingly. The order for the dress is in...now for shoes.

Great. You know you must follow up with photos, right?

Seems fair.

I'm so excited, and was thrilled to see I was actually in a medium legitimately and not just in my head, lol. Two months ago it would have been a large for sure.
  • mrsjoyw
    mrsjoyw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love the black one!!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I love the black one!!

I do adore the black. I think it will be my "I've hit 145!" incentive.

Or maybe black-gingham-daisy-dress.jpg

Not sure, but I have 7 pounds to decide. I've never worn a lot of dresses or heels but I intend to change that. New body, New fun wardrobe I was afraid to embrace before!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options

summer-dress-anna-black-polka-dot.jpg

LOL Go for it! Post pics for sure! Glad I could help :heart:
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I love the black one!!

I do adore the black. I think it will be my "I've hit 145!" incentive.

Not sure, but I have 7 pounds to decide. I've never worn a lot of dresses or heels but I intend to change that. New body, New fun wardrobe I was afraid to embrace before!

I was eyeballing that one too.. hehehe. Too bad we aren't neighbors.. you buy the dresses, I already have all the shoes to go with them!