What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    To lower my weight so my broken knee can heal easier! And carry on.
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    TheBlizz35 wrote: »
    TheBlizz35 wrote: »
    1. When I lose 1.2 lbs, I'll reach my 85 lb loss milestone.
    2. When I lose 5 lbs, I'll hit the "normal" BMI category.
    3. Getting into a single digit size like an 8. I'm a 10 right now so I'm close.
    4. Running a 5k race. I was able to jog 3.6 miles this morning without stopping so now it's just a matter of improving my speed. :blush:

And ultimately.. when I lose 16.2 lbs, I'll hit the 100 lb loss milestone!!!!

Good luck everyone making your goals. We can do this. Just keep plugging away.

Quoting myself here. Hit three of my goals!!

1) I lost 1.8 lbs this week so I have lost 85.6 lbs
    2) I got into my size 8 jeans (barely but they were zipped all the way up so so it counts!)
    3) I ran 5k on the treadmill with a pace of 12min/mile

My next goal - getting to 90 lbs lost

Still wishing everyone success with whatever you're currently working on. Love this website and all the support. B)

Zipped up totally counts! What muffin top? (Speaking to my own experience there). 3 tough goals smashed -- you are doing so freaking great!
  • themindisitsownplace
    Options
    Losing 16 lbs for an upcoming trip!
  • themindisitsownplace
    Options
    adriennevy wrote: »
    5 lbs at a time! (Not big enough of a loss to post in the before and afters but I'm over the moon at the one month progress!) 10yg0q9lb77z.jpg

Awesome! Totally serious question- how has changing size affected your (lovely) tattoos? Have you noticed a difference?
  • louann_jude
    louann_jude Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am in a plateau at the moment. Bouncing between 184 to 186 for the last 16 days. It's not helped that I have had a deep down hunger the last few days. So my goal is to break through this. Tomorrow I will be three weeks post op from my gall bladder surgery and I am going to ease back into IF to see if that will help break through this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!