What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• isyssmommy1
    isyssmommy1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My year anniversary trip to Puerto Rico for Valentine's Day ! Would like to lose 10 lbs
  • sturgeonml2017
    sturgeonml2017 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Pre pregnancy weight and put of my maternity jeans...lol. I'm 3 months postpartum and 16 lbs away. First of many goals!
  • ashleywright_0
    ashleywright_0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    To get back on track with my eating -being able to eat clean for a week straight and lose those last 20lbs!!
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    To get to my goal for December and finish this challenge for December lol
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    My mini goal right now is to have a flat stomach. I'm so tired of this half dollar size roll that lays on my belt when I sit down lol.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    2.6 lb by Christmas (yesterday's rum balls and rum cake did not help anything, nor did todays giant cookie)
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose one more pound to make a total of 10 before Christmas which is what my short term goal was. After this ten pounds comes another before my birthday in February.
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    After my weigh in Tuesday morning(93.3kg) my 'platinum' goal is to be 89.9 by Xmas day but my 'gold' goal is in the 90.X

With the way it's been coming off the last few weeks it's doable but I need to be laser focussed and not slip up.
  • Serenade_N
    Serenade_N Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    AoifeFitzy wrote: »
    I'm a little under two pounds from... *drumrolls*..... *more drumrolls*.... *EPIC DRUMROLLS*... crossing over the MAGICAL THRESHOLD of... *even more drumrolls cause I'm so flippin' excited*... NORMAL WEIGHT!

I still wanna lose another 15lbs to get to my ideal goal (right bang smack in the middle of the 'normal' range is where I wanna be), but crossing that line is gonna be amazing and you better believe I'm motivated to have that goal under my belt (or, OFF my belt, amirite?!) by New Year's :D

So inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!