What mini goal is motivating you right now!

Options
For me it's getting into a size 8 jeans. I've been a 10 in my adult life but I've never been an 8. Right now I'm a really loose 12 and looking forward to 10's then 8's!!!

Replies

• Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I've got some serious muffin top in my current jeans and since I can't afford new ones, the biggest goal right now is to get rid of that :lol:
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    lol that's a very good, practical goal!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I've been up and down and up and down the same 5 pounds or so all year. Right now I am up a bit and would like to get back down by the end of the year again.
  • Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    The end is in sight, looking forward to hitting my final goal weight and starting maintenance. I have 5 - 10 lbs left to lose.
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    To stay under 145lbs so I can jump from 750cal/day deficit to 500cal/day deficit. Then I get a whole 250cal/day more of food!
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    to get under 200 lb before my husband
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    205 by January 1st.
    Under 200 by Feb. 1st.
  • darnice2013
    darnice2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great question! Thanks. Lose 3 lbs before Christmas, my weight will then be lower than it has been for over a decade.
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Great question! Thanks. Lose 3 lbs before Christmas, my weight will then be lower than it has been for over a decade.

Ha! I have a goal like that too!
    aerochic42 wrote: »
    to get under 200 lb before my husband

I had that goal too! I beat him (but just barely!)
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Two Half Marathons in February.
    Feb 7, 2016. Being a winter HM it is aptly called the Chilly Willy.
    Feb 21, 2016 Hypothermic Half Hypothermic Half
  • suzan06
    suzan06 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    To make it through Christmas with self control intact. Which doesn't mean no sweets and tracking perfectly and under my calorie goal 100% of the time, because I will eat some sweets. But I want to feel in control of what I eat, not bingeing.
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I want to tuck my shirts in again I feel like a slob with them out.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    To hit 159.9 by 1/1/16. That's 2.7lbs away!! Then continue to train for my 10k scheduled in March,
  • kthompson601
    kthompson601 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to hitting 190--I will have lost 100 pounds at that weight! So close...
  • holly_roman
    holly_roman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    walking above 5k steps a day and doing cardio at min 3x a week. I am waivering on the strength training. lol. those are my daily and weekly goals. My weight goal is 6 more lbs before feb 1st. That will put me at a total of 20lbs lost..100 to go. My very very deep secret goal...stay commited.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Getting to 138 or below by next weigh-in. My last weigh-in end of November was 140.6 so goal is another 2.6 pounds by end of December. I only weigh once a month at the end of the month.
  • WendyLaubach
    WendyLaubach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to jog comfortably on the local roads. So far I've graduated to jogging comfortably on the treadmill, which at this weight is quite an accomplishment. For some reason it feels harder on the road. I'm looking forward to a quick easy way to get in 45 minutes of elevated heart rate on days when it's tricky for some reason to drive into town for the gym; my dog will appreciate the extra walk, too.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    My next goal is actually one more pound of loss. That gets me to 2 landmarks--dropping into the 170s and having less than 30 lb left (out of 150). Hopefully this week!
  • threadmad
    threadmad Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    to get halfway to my goal weight. I'm one pound away, and with my luck, that will be the most stubborn pound in the history of weight loss! May have to resort to drastic measures, like dynamite.
  • icandothisok007
    icandothisok007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    To stay committed and stop giving up.