Hello from the UK

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm Charlie, 31 years old and from Lincolnshire, UK.

Fed up of feeling tired, with no energy and aching legs and back after standing up at work all day so time to do something about it.

Work 9-6 so exercise tends to be walking my two lovely Labradors, but planning some home work outs with jump rope, YouTube videos and a few kettlebells.

Planning to make diet the main change (and giving up red wine every night!)

Not the best time to start right before Xmas, but gives me a chance to get used to logging in this and hopefully keep the Christmas period binging under control!

Would love to have a few other people to talk to. Currently am 14st 12lb (208lb) and 5'5. Wearing UK 18-20 clothes. Aiming for 12 stone and UK size 14 and generally get healthier.

Please add if you would like a newbie friend!

Replies

• Wolverine_76
    Wolverine_76 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    its a great time to start get you ready for the new year i'll send you a FR
  • Sweep79
    Sweep79 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll add - I'm just over the humber. I've gone from 12.06 to 10.05 sice 1st august. Still going (slowly!). 5'2" age 36. Good luck!
  • KarenUK56
    KarenUK56 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Crikey, Sweep79! That's good going! Well done, its taken me 17 months to lose the same amount! I'm a lot older than you though, wonder if that's why?
  • charli3anne
    charli3anne Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's a great effort Sweep! I'd be happy with half that in the same time.
  • markshipley695
    markshipley695 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, kinda thought the same about starting so close to Christmas but I'm enjoying the app n feeling the benefits already