Fitness Blender

Options
I have to give props out to fitnessblender.com (no Im not being paid to say that). I started using their exercises about 3 weeks ago and have had great results. Knocked out some inches on my measurements (hips, waist, thigh etc..) and lost about 6 lbs since using their routines. Great mix of HIIT, strength training, warm ups/cool downs... If your not sure what routines to use they have a great write up about each routine and full length vids all for free. Great way to figure out what you like and what areas you need to work on (upper body, core, etc..). Of course well balanced nutrition goes without saying. Anyway, just thought it may help those of you trying to figure out where to start. Good luck to all!

Replies

• alexnguyen78665
    alexnguyen78665 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    They also sell pdfs of official work out plans with an exact rotation of which videos to use over a calendar month through lulu.com. This helps support the husband and wife team as fitnessblender is their livelihood. If anyone likes their stuff and uses it regularly, I encourage you to buy a pdf to help them continue to operate such a great resource for us. At $6.95 a pdf level, the cost isn't much at all.