Baby & Mommy Workouts

Options
I would like to start some home workouts with my LO any suggestions?

Also if you have baby in carrier which carrier do you like using while working out with LO

Thanks mamas!

Replies

• pettit62213
    pettit62213 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just had my baby boy in August and have been walking with him. I'd love to to do baby and mommy work outs :) I just don't have any idea what or how to do it.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    My little guy is 13 months, but I lift him over my head multiple times, put him on my shoulders and squat, lay down with my legs in a tabletop position and put him on top to do sit ups. He goes crazy when I do the Leslie Sansone walking videos, he loves to crawl in between my legs and out again. I don't baby wear anymore, but when I did I wore an Ergo, it's very secure and has great back support.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I don't have a baby anymore as mine are 5, 4 and 3 years old, however when they were little I loved my Ergo and Beco carries. They are designed well and have the baby sitting on their bottoms instead of hanging from their crotch. All 3 of mine LOVED both carriers. :)
  • Slateofamuse
    Slateofamuse Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I find doing a lot of baby wearing.is a workout on its own, going for daily walks, try to teach them some yoga poses and I also do squats with my wee one on my shoulders or I will toss her in the air and go into a deep squat when I catch her, she has fun with most.of these. With my son I just take him outside and play, either soccer, tag anything that gets me moving or he will ride his bike or scooter while I.jog/run along with.him
  • Larainuh92
    Larainuh92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just bought an Ergo baby carrier and decided to wear it to the mall. That was workout itself! I just followed a few mommys on Instagram who have some good workouts.
  • DiamndMnd
    DiamndMnd Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am 6 weeks post on Monday and I'm trying to get back in shape while breastfeeding. Any recommendations? :)