Wedding Weight Loss!

Options
I'm getting married on September 1st and hope to lost 15lbs before then. I had a dress fitting this past weekend and the seamstress told me she could expand the hips on my dress, or I could lose weight. It was an easy decision lol.

I've been working out/dieting since May but haven't really made much progress :( Not sure what i'm doing wrong. Ready to kick things in gear and lose these 15 lbs! Anyone who wants a buddy let me know :)

Replies

• Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    congrats on the wedding!! it can be easily done!! good luck
    just continue to work hard
  • dyevine
    dyevine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm looking to lose nearly 35lbs by next October for my wedding as well- Kicked 30 least year and then gained it back- its all about staying on top of what you're doing! You can do it- feel free to add me.
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You can do it!

My wedding is what inspired me to lose weight - I lost 30 lbs from January to April 2011, just in time for my May 2011 wedding (and I actually had to have my dress taken in twice)!

It may require some hard work and dedication, but you won't regret it one bit when your wedding day comes! Especially because you're going to have those wedding pictures for the rest of your life!

Feel free to add me if you want someone to help motivate/encourage you!