What do you do for a living?

Options
13»

Replies

• debradugas9
    debradugas9 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Accounts receivables...been at my job for 10 years and I love it!! They are my family away from my other family!!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I was an elementary music/ band teacher but was laid off also have worked retail. I am on disability now but still teach privately and perform
    I am a phlebotomist, (vampire), in a small rural hospital in Colville, Washington.

I visit the vampires every week for blood work because of a med I am on.lol

Im sorry... that sucks. Hope you dont have to do it forever

I'm on azathioprine so have to make sure my liver, etc is functioning. Gotta love Crohn's. It is being changed to once a month soon so a little less poking (I am also on an every 6 week infusion and get iron and blood semi regularly so my veins hate me lol. I miss my picc line I had earlier this year for tpn, etc)
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am in retail operations support, I really like my job.
  • roadrunner432
    roadrunner432 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a home care nurse educator. I also have my own business that I started 1 1/2 years ago. This business is going to give me the opportunity to live life freely.... I'm excited for my future and my new weight loss journey!❤️❤️
  • TxLisa251
    TxLisa251 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm a Recruiting Manager in the aviation industry. Love it!!

Any AH-64D Maintenance Test Pilots out there? If so, I have opportunities!! :smiley:
  • Steve__McD
    Steve__McD Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in charge of sales/marketing strategy for a division of a very large global company based in NYC. My division does several very cool things but notably we have investigators all over the world figuring out who is financing bad people and organizations and who is using slave labor or doing other nefarious acts. My job is to help make sure that global corporations know about and are using the most advanced tools and research so they are not accidentally working with suppliers (who themselves work with suppliers, etc) that are using child/forced/slave labor or laundering money to finance bad things, or breaking other laws. And I think all of the jobs listed so far in this thread are totally cool and interesting to learn about which is why I love making new friends on MFP. All the best to all of you!
  • ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I work at childs day care center first full time job after college with three associates it not bad could be better