Group fitness classes???

Options
2»

Replies

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    erinl84 wrote: »
    I love doing step even though I don't know all the moves so I'm guessing for now I'm not burning as much calories as everyone else. I'm thinking my body probably needs more weight training though since I'm not big anymore and just need a lot of tightening and toning. I am just not good at the whole weights thing.

I have had great success with Body Pump (Les Mills) classes in the past. I find the strength training to be very helpful and the direction is great for someone who is new to using weights. I currently have a membership at Planet Fitness so no group classes available. I'm going to be working with their trainer to put together a strength routine to use on my own.
  • murph155
    murph155 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Another vote for BodyPump. My gym has a load of group classes, so I like to mix it up. As well as BodyPump, I do Zumba and Core Bar HIIT, then alternate between Kickboxing and Barre / Pillates another night. Trying to fit another BodyPump class in, but they're at 8am on Saturday and Sunday. One of my other classes is at 9 on Saturday, but 8 is just too much! LOL!