Hi all, would love some fitness pal buddies

I have been using this app on and off for years and I love that it keeps a running tally of the weightloss because it motivates me to see that over this time I have lost 22 kg. What has really happened is the yo yo weight loss and then gain. Luckily though I have come out in front. My wedding is in April so I am super serious about losing another 10 kg before then! Any inspiration or helpful tips that you have would be appreciated. Thanks, Sara.

Replies

• bexp11
    bexp11 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me! I too have been using this on and off for years and would now love to get a little bit more serious :smile:

Well done on the weight loss so far, you will so smash your goal for your wedding.
    Bex :smiley:
  • KOLTRockstar
    KOLTRockstar Posts: 4 Member
    Hey, I'm open to friends as well! I've also tried logging my food and being generally disciplined, but haven't succeeded many times. Today is my first day back and I REALLY need to be successful. Am off the heels of a divorce and I would love to lose 30lbs. I am feeling a lot better about myself because I've been consistently exercising for 8mths.
  • jennifermerrill
    jennifermerrill Posts: 4 Member
    Hello! I've been using my fitness pal since may but fallen off the wagon the last month. I need more friends for support & motivation.
  • kristinaTuckett
    kristinaTuckett Posts: 17 Member
    I'm right here with everyone. I lost over 25 lb 2 years ago with MFP but I did it so fast that when I went back to normal I gained back and more. This time I'm trying to take it easy but focus the whole time. I think friends will deffinitely help to keep pushing forwards.
  • drspantis
    drspantis Posts: 12 Member
    I'm looking for fitness buddies. I just found this app some months ago and was doing well on it until after I came back from a trip a few months ago. Now I'm back and ready to start tracking ago. Just turned 50 last week and would like to shoot for losing 20-30 lbs by summer.
  • I am a super lazy mother , inevitably I have put on pounds. .. now I have started to reshape myself... I have to lose 20kg. .. need help.... so trying to find some friends