Summer bodies are made in the winter! Join me?

Options
nineteentwenty
nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
edited December 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all! I'm 23, female, 140lbs, bodyfat at 25%, 5'9", and my goal weight is probably somewhere around 130lbs ad 18% bodyfat.

I'm not new to MPF, but I'm only able to fully work on my body every other semester because of how intense my school schedule is. I've been as low as 123lbs in the past, but have found I prefer to be more muscular as opposed to thin. During the next four months (and hopefully longer!) I'll be working to tank my bodyfat percentage and build up muscle. If I'm being honest, it's aesthetic. I'm not overweight or unattractive, I just wanna look as good as I possibly can so that I can feel like a boss in the mirror.

SO. Anyone wanna be my friend? Does anyone here have similar goals? I'll be swimming and lifting for my workouts and cutting carbs/fats and replacing them with clean proteins as often as I can. My only "cheat food" is alcohol, and my calorie goal is around 1300-1500 depending on whether I'm bulking or cutting that month. Add me!

Replies

• staringatthesun
    staringatthesun Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in my late 20s, about the same height, and am currently around 155. My goal is actually 140, where you are right now. I'm most happy with my body while still being healthy when I'm between 135-140. The lowest I've been as an adult is around 90 pounds, but I was very sick with an eating disorder then. So I'm with you on the not aiming to be super thin (doesn't work for me)! I'm also doing the same calorie range and figuring out how to incorporate alcohol.
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Bulking like a boss