Training partner

Options
i just moved to Houston and have been looking for a workout partner. I train serious with very little rest time between sets. I include drop sets and super sets with every other exercise. Big huge sets at a time 4-5 exercises in a row. My gym is huge and haven't found anybody with my style. If anybody's interested in making serious stupid gains with me living in the 713 please msg me. Girl or guy doesn't matter.

Replies

• boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    4 hours from Houston. Let's do this! Haha

Honestly workout partners are useless. Never reliable and usually can't keep up. Become self sufficient
  • 2failure
    2failure Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yeah man I have tried in past but no luck. I'll probably stick it out myself. I don't mind it but I would love a coach/serious partner that could take my training to the next level. I'll take Neil Hill for 2,000 Alex. Jk but yeah just thought this post might turn up some serious muscle heads in the area.
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I hear ya man. Always good to talk to some one more advanced for sure. Pick their brains.

A coach would be dope. When I decide to do some Olympic lifting I'll prolly head that direction