Accountability Partner(s)

lynpcooper
lynpcooper Posts: 44 Member
edited December 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey Friends,
My name is Lynette and I have been struggling to stay on track. I am sick of starting and stopping and I think I need an accountability partner or partners to stay on track. I'd like someone that I can check in with daily with a quick message about my food and workout progress for that day. Basically, I'd like someone to hold my feet to the fire when I lose motivation or to celebrate with me when I make progress and I can do the same for you. My goals are to exercise 5-6 days/week and just to eat reasonably and track it daily. I have about 65 lbs to lose and am determined to get there this coming year. Anyone interested?

Replies

• DizzyMissIzzy
    DizzyMissIzzy Posts: 168 Member
    Sure! What kind of food goals do you have? I've started a pretty strict macro-counting diet, so my diary is open and helping me keep track, but I'd be happy to have one or more accountability partners! :smiley:
  • lynpcooper
    lynpcooper Posts: 44 Member
    I'd like to stay around 1000 calories Net and keep my carbs under 100g and protein over 80g. You can add me and we can start today. So far, I've burned 805 calories today doing Shaun T's Rockin Body. I don't want to make my diary public. Is there a way to just share it with my partners?
  • DizzyMissIzzy
    DizzyMissIzzy Posts: 168 Member
    I think you can just share it with friends! I would say--and I actually just learned this today from a very knowledgeable friend-- that your body needs a minimum of 1200 net calories a day to function.

Great job on the calorie burn!! That's intense!

I'm lifting heavy today with my trainer doing chest and triceps.

I'll send you a friend request! :smiley: