2016 New Year, new me!!

Options
2»

Replies

• aleeeelopez
    aleeeelopez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! We all need to feel a live again with plenty of energy and life. May this 2016 be great to all of you on achieving your fitness goals and other personal goals you have! Good luck to all.
  • SolCielo
    SolCielo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started working out in Nov and Logging in Dec .. it's a tough time to start with all the delicacies surrounding me but come to think of it so is my Birthday, Easter, Summer time, vacation, parties ... there's no better way to end the year and start the New Year. So excited to read and be encourage walking the same path with you all.
  • tjmuehe
    tjmuehe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's been tough but baby steps during the Holiday months! Stay strong!
  • gracenessence
    gracenessence Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    looking forward to 2016- something about it feels just the right time to dedicate to me and my health, having sacrificed so much for my family in the last 2 years, I am now 56 lbs heavier. It time for me now, my body, my mind, my health. Sexy slim 2016. Bring it on!! Lets do this thing and get it done once and for all!

This is how I feel as well! Ready to get it done!
  • tjmuehe
    tjmuehe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well.. We made it through the Holidays. How did everyone do?!? Since I am doing more of a low carb Atkins friendly lifestyle due to my sugar levels; I didn't do to bad.. Thank goodness. Joining the gym tomorrow and it's on!!! Good luck all!