Exercise diary for yesterday looks too good.

Options
As the title says really, I feel like my exercise diary is a little on the high side for yesterday.

Anyone have input?

On a side note: My food for yesterday was horrendous, ate what was around the house instead of going shopping.

Replies

• jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    unless u are using a heart rate monitor, the cals might be very skewed. but exercise is exercise :) add some strength training into your routine, if u dont already

u didnt eat horrendous- just a lot of pizza. if u logged accurately, it isnt too high at all. whats your cal goal?
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    MFP tends to be a little bit optimistic with calorie burns. Consider getting a heart rate monitor, as it will give you significantly more accurate results.
  • koing
    koing Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Don't eat pizza, it's the worse thing to eat basically. Eat it once a week or less if you can manage it.

What did you do to use up 900calories? Be conservative with your exercise calories. I played 3 sets of tennis over 90minutes but I only logged 60minutes. There is no way I played 3sets in 60minutes or proably even 90minutes, but I'd rather be conservative instead.

Your Macros are skewed imo
    THoff2206 Daily Goal 2,160
    297carbs
    72fats
    81protein

I'd change that to personally.
    190carbs
    100fats
    135protein

Or stay on what you are for a while as to ease yourself in to your new eating lifestyle then if you don't lose weight for 2 weeks and you have been strict lower the carbs by 40g and add calories to fats and protein.

I'm not sure what the rest of your training looks like but I highly recommend doing some strength training. Get some weights at home if you don't want to go to the gym.

Koing