Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What's your number one wish for Santa?

Options
empireman85
empireman85 Posts: 114 Member
I'll be with all my kids and grandkids for Christmas so my number one looks like it's in the bag. What are you hoping for this Christmas?

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    A good man!!! I'm not sure if Santa can deliver that...
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    A night with Pink, Alicia Keys and a Big Bottle of Jim Beam....not asking much
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Eagles winning the Super Bowl.. can Santa perform miracles?
  • empireman85
    Options
    A good man!!! I'm not sure if Santa can deliver that...

He's out there, looking for you!
  • empireman85
    Options
    A night with Pink, Alicia Keys and a Big Bottle of Jim Beam....not asking much

Sounds like a blast. I saw TSO last night and had a Basil Haydon nightcap. Not quite the same but it was a blast.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    might sound cheesy but just to have all my family together and enjoy a day filled with laughter and The Christmas Story haha :)
  • empireman85
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »
    Eagles winning the Super Bowl.. can Santa perform miracles?

Well they certainly have better odds than my lowly Falcons! 10-1 odds in Vegas for the Eagles.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping that Santa will finally lose and keep off that 75 lbs. Lay off the cookies; do some push-ups. Spend more time with the Mrs. Let the elves relax.

He owes me nothing.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping that Santa will finally lose and keep off that 75 lbs. Lay off the cookies; do some push-ups. Spend more time with the Mrs. Let the elves relax.

He owes me nothing.

haha I was thinking the same

I don't have much on my list this year since my dad is healthy this year but wasn't last year
  • 1Wildthang
    1Wildthang Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    He needs to come out of the closet and tell kids worldwide he never existed. He's not the reason for the season. It's stupid for parents for generations to lie to their children!! Santa, go away!! :/
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    A new job
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    That Santa Continues to live on --in all the hearts of Children :) and adults !
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I just love Santa ,,,,He's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudly :)