Fitbit Friends Needed

Options
Hi, need fitbit buddies to keep me motivated.
Ashleylmonk@gmail.com

Replies

• huggiebunch
    huggiebunch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! And My fitness pals! I sent you a request with fit bit :)
  • Galadhwenet96
    Galadhwenet96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too!
    Laura.geraghty.123@Hotmail.com
  • Maddyjo57
    Maddyjo57 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will join you! Maddyjo57@gmail.com. Also I can not figure out how to get my Fitbit stats to sync with mfp... Anyone? I am entering g my excercise manually on my fitness pal. Do t get Fitbit adjustment steps and so on
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Maddyjo57 wrote: »
    I will join you! Maddyjo57@gmail.com. Also I can not figure out how to get my Fitbit stats to sync with mfp... Anyone? I am entering g my excercise manually on my fitness pal. Do t get Fitbit adjustment steps and so on

Under Apps & Devices menu on mfp app, you can add your fitbit. It works well for me as it syncs all my activity.

They usually advise you log exercise on fitbit and food on mfp. That way all your activity syncs on mfp. If you log on both, you can be overestimating or doubling cals burned. There is a fitbit group that gives great advice on mfp ☺

My Addy: Maashahosein@gmail.com
  • AMonk30
    AMonk30 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keep the friend requests coming!! Thanks everyone! Let the challenges begin :-)
  • cdbell73
    cdbell73 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me please cordellbell@ymail.com
  • amethyst1973
    amethyst1973 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    AMonk30 wrote: »
    Keep the friend requests coming!! Thanks everyone! Let the challenges begin :-)

Just sent a friend request. Hoping to get some motivation from having friends on the fitbit
  • LauraElizabeth_89
    Options
    I need fitbit friends too
  • LauraElizabeth_89
    Options
    Lts123@hotmail.co.nz