Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution 2016

Options
1234568»

Replies

• sallymason88
    sallymason88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    @lalajka .. I feel your pain :smile: You can definitely tell it is phase 2. keep going, we can finish this. I can see a bit of difference now, and I feel stonger. The most difficult tricep for me is the one in crab. I find the other one were you hold your shoulder ok.
  • ss_mom
    ss_mom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies

I started JMBR early this year, I was going strong until last week. I made it to week 6 without any break. I took few days off Jillian and restarted at week 7 this Monday. I did workout #7 with 8 lbs and felt it really bad the next few days. This morning I did workout#8, it was so much better. I used a range of weight 3-5-8 lbs, as mostly recommended by her. I am going to try to WO#7 tomorrow again, but with lighter weight. I might even do these workout for 3 weeks, instead of recommended two weeks.

I hope to join you discussion group and keep each other accountable.

-Sabina
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    @ss_mom welcome! Great job on getting to week 6 without any breaks! I think we all got sick at one point and had to take a few days off. Are workouts 7 and 8 the ones with burpees?

@sallymason88 great job on your progress, I can see a difference too - it's what's keeping me motivated :). My arms were so sore after that long workout 5 that I had to take a day off yesterday. But I really liked workout 6 today. I think I always like the even-numbered ones more :). Except... I thought I was done with running man...
  • amandabullock120
    amandabullock120 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    @ss_mom Welcome!! That is so amazing that you have not taken breaks. As lalajka said, there were a few of us that got sick and had to take some time off. I was sick for 3 weeks so I started back at square one.

Today I finish week 2 again... :/
    It's very inspiring to hear that you all are noticing a difference!! :)

• hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    @ss_mom welcome! I'm half way through week 6. I am going to repeat the week to get stronger. Because I did JMBR last year and I know week 7 & 8 are killers! :)

@amandabullock120 - you will be stronger going into the harder workouts! trust me, I am so happy I started over after being sick too.
  • amandabullock120
    amandabullock120 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    @hmrey76 I followed you advice and restarted the program. I'm so glad that I did! I feel stronger and didn't have to modify as much as I had before.
    Today I start phase 2..
    wish me luck!

@lalajka How is everything going?
  • sallymason88
    sallymason88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    @hmrey76 . I repeated week 6 too, I have just started week 7 now it is pigeon push ups, so i am back using my knees. but so much stronger than the start.
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!!

I just started week 8 yesterday...this is the point last time that I started feeling stronger! :) These workouts are getting harder which means we are getting stronger :)