Need help?!?

Options

So I just upgraded MFP, however I don't understand....it says I should eat 1580 a day.....I have currently eaten 1077 and it shows -350 under exercise.......Remaining says 153??? Shouldn't it show 503??? Is that because I have not worked out enough?? I don't think I can live on 1230 a day??? Please someone help????

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Taking a look at your diary might help us understand better. Food > Settings in the top menu, then scroll to the bottom. You can always lock it again after we figure out what's going on.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    gogirl68 wrote: »
    So I just upgraded MFP, however I don't understand....it says I should eat 1580 a day.....I have currently eaten 1077 and it shows -350 under exercise.......Remaining says 153??? Shouldn't it show 503??? Is that because I have not worked out enough?? I don't think I can live on 1230 a day??? Please someone help????

Do you have a fitbit or other sort of exercise/step tracker linked to MFP?

Negative exercise adjustments are a result of your daily steps/exercise not meeting MFP's standard for whatever level of daily activity you entered when you set up your account

(For example, if you said you were "active" - but your step tracker calculates you were "sedentary" that particular day, it will dock you calories for the difference)
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Yes - you can live on 1200/day. Gotta want it bad enough!!