What food makes you weak at the knees?

Options

Replies

• Coley88
    Coley88 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    cindytw wrote: »
    Popcorn!! I can eat ALL the popcorn!! If I go in the movie theater, I am eating ALL the popcorn because of the smell!
    This!!! Also, poato chips, French fries, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, grilled cheese, and mozzarella sticks.
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hot chocolate for now. Chic filet spicey chicken sandwich and thier hot chocolate, cheesecake factory cheesecake. Bbq boneless ribs.
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheese fries, or even better, chili bacon cheese fries!
  • kkkkkt3690
    kkkkkt3690 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Chocolate in any form and bread.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    There's a local hole-in-the-wall pizza place that makes an off menu pizza called buffa-cue. It has bbq sauce, mozz/provolone blend, and buffalo chicken tenders. If the waitress has a clue what you're talking about (many of them won't), they'll ask if you want to add pepperoni. We get it on sundays (any large pizza $10.95!) when we both feel like being piggies. It sounds like a hot mess, and I wouldn't have tried it if not for bf, but I'm glad I did.

P.S.: get a cup of blue cheese dressing on the side.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hands down the lobster roll I had once from some place in Bar Harbor, ME, back in 2001. Can't remember the name of the restaurant but boy do I remember that roll. Stuff of dreams and legends.
  • PeacefulSeraph
    PeacefulSeraph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Why am I reading these posts??!! I must be a masochist, lol!! *drool*

I could go for some caramel popcorn right now♡
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    chips & dip,homemade cookies , nanaimo bars , apple crisp,my moms stuffing,ice cream and brownies

actually lots of things
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Sushi, especially a great big slab of salmon and tuna sashimi <3
  • cassandranken
    cassandranken Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I couldn't think of anything when I read the title...then I remembered last night at work someone offered to order pizza. I almost said "eh, screw it, it's a holiday" but then I was like WAIT WAIT WAIT. This is why I'm fat. No thanks lol I'll just eat some bunless White Castle burgers.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I couldn't think of anything when I read the title...then I remembered last night at work someone offered to order pizza. I almost said "eh, screw it, it's a holiday" but then I was like WAIT WAIT WAIT. This is why I'm fat. No thanks lol I'll just eat some bunless White Castle burgers.

Honest question, do they fill you up? I tried bunless everything to try and save calories but I would need at least 6 large burger patties to feel full while one patty in a bun does the job and ends up having less calories.
  • TraceyKakes
    TraceyKakes Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Pulled pork eggs Benedict brings me right to heaven. Also I love hot buffalo wings with blue cheese dip. Agh.
  • cassandranken
    cassandranken Posts: 129 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

Honest question, do they fill you up? I tried bunless everything to try and save calories but I would need at least 6 large burger patties to feel full while one patty in a bun does the job and ends up having less calories.

Not really. For our midnight shift Christmas party, we had a big salad, White Castle, BBQ chicken (passed on that--don't know how much sugar was in the sauce) and pumpkin pie. I brought a hefty omelette in my lunch bag, filled with diced ham, onion and cheese, for later. So for the "Christmas party" I had 2 bunless white castles,a big salad, and a slice of my keto cheesecake I brought for myself (pumpkin pie for everyone else.)

later in the night I had my omelette. I also always bring 24 almonds in a baggy with me.
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Homemade cookies. Right now, it's torturous. >:)
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Or BBQ chips.
  • ekruska802
    ekruska802 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    tmartin604 wrote: »
    Pulled pork eggs Benedict brings me right to heaven. Also I love hot buffalo wings with blue cheese dip. Agh.

Ooh. I had pulled pork eggs Benedict at a bbq place in Rhode Island a few years ago. Was on cornbread instead of an English muffin. So, so, so good. Definitely only a once in a while treat!
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    cinnamon buns and ice cream cake
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    lucyloutoo wrote: »
    Halloumi.

You've just brought back some really good memories :)
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I am a picky eater but, most everything I eat has been fantastic. My husband's homemade beef and noodles, my husband's chocolate chip cookies, my husband's snicker doodles, my husband's peanut butter cookies, my husband's chicken burrito and quesadillas, my husband's potato soup, my husband's homemade mac and cheese, my husband's biscuits and gravy, My mom's mashed potatoes, my mom's chicken, my grandma R's homemade chicken and noodles, My grandma W's Rice meatballs and hamburgers and chicken strips, my ribeye steaks. I am sure there is more but, I am pretty lucky.