Tea anyone?

Options
13»

Replies

• alydanbeads
    alydanbeads Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have no idea about the weight loss properties but I love green tea. My newest favorite is Tazo Zen green tea but also like Lipton's honey lemon green tea.

Also love peppermint tea... I just throw a tea bag in the bottom of a water bottle and add ice and water. It's my favorite thing to drink at the gym... very refreshing.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I drink tea to take my mind off of food and because I hate drinking water. I use the cheap Celestial Seasoning Bengal Spice tea because it is really naturally sweet and spicy. A similar taste in a better quality is the Harney and Sons Hot Cinnamon Sunset, but it is caffeinated and I go through it very fast for the price.
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I can't see Bigelow without thinking, 'Deuce Bigalow, male gigolo' lol!!

Mines a Clipper organic with dash of milk and stevia, thanks!

• gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My go tos are: black/oolong/peppermint & occasionally white tea. I don't like green tea so much anymore so I drink it less.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I love bigelow vanilla chai tea, earl gray, pumpkin spice, peach. Lots of nice flavors of tea out there. The holidays has some special flavors out there too, so if you like one of them, stock up before they're gone. I need to drink more tea and have less snacks.
  • ellynkhoney
    ellynkhoney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love peppermint and Lemon ginger tea, I drink several mugs a day, during the colder months it helps me stay hydrated.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Love me some Lady Grey with a splash of milk, or white tea with peach. For green tea I just add a splash of lemon juice.