Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Who is MFPs "it" girl?! (Sexiest woman of the forums award)

Options

Replies

• lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

d'awwwwwww I love ya, my dark lil vamp ;)<3

:*<3@kace_kay
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Can I just say I vote for every single girl on here. I really respect and adore many of them. I love how supportive and amazing they all are and there shouldn't be a competition.

Every girl on here deserves a vote, not just one.

Are you just trying to get votes like that girl who shamelessly posted a picture of herself
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Can I just say I vote for every single girl on here. I really respect and adore many of them. I love how supportive and amazing they all are and there shouldn't be a competition.

Are you just trying to get votes like that girl who shamelessly posted a picture of herself

Humble brag. At least that other chick just posted a pic like "yeah I'm the best"
  • pie_eyes
    Options

Humble brag. At least that other chick just posted a pic like "yeah I'm the best"

Yeah lol I don't wanna be mean but... you're in luv with yourself ain't ya. Its one thing to be proud but dang

I was joking with @ForeverFishing <3 :cheese:
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options

LOL...the girl with the donkey?
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    ^^what???
  • boomshakalaka911
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Me. I'm the "it" girl. Let's go. 8m4dvoo7eh2o.jpeg

So much sexiness.
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    I guess it's game over then.
  • pie_eyes
    Options

LOL...the girl with the donkey?

I'm not calling anybody out because its against forum policy but they know who they are
  • boomshakalaka911
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    yha55gg07spd.jpeg
    Me. I'm the "it" girl. Let's go. 8m4dvoo7eh2o.jpeg

So much sexiness.

Idk- I feel like my "FB lures you to change your FB picture to a themed picture, picture" is slightly less... Edited.

And from what I hear- editing is a big NO-NO round these parts! :lol:

So I'm disqualified?
  • pie_eyes
    Options

Yeah lol I don't wanna be mean but... you're in luv with yourself ain't ya. Its one thing to be proud but dang

I was joking with @ForeverFishing <3 :cheese:

t7oeobqso9tl.jpeg

Vote me y'all

Lol
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    crimson_fire (hot and like super damn sweet) and I still think jenmar22 is hot.
    new_obsession is climbing up the ladder quick though, as if she were being chased by a bunch of hungry hyenas

I support both of these as overly qualified 'it' girls in my book.

Aw! Thank y'all. Much love! <3
  • Letsdothis1984
    Letsdothis1984 Posts: 329 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
  • Letsdothis1984
    Letsdothis1984 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I agree 100%! And because we are all winners we should go for celebratory beers! First round is on me, and the rest is on @jsummd
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    I agree 100%! And because we are all winners we should go for celebratory beers! First round is on me, and the rest is on @jsummd
    I'll only buy rounds if everyone shakes it on the dance floor with me!
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    *thread dies*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    *thread dies*

The second "it" girl thread death
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member