50 down, 60 to go!

Options
Hi all! Just joined MFP today. Recommitting myself to my weight loss after a 20 pound backslide. Looking for any tips from nutrition to exercise to getting through the rough days.

Replies

• debradugas9
    debradugas9 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Looks like you have done a great job so far!! I'm just starting out but I'm just finding it helpful to talk to people on here,log everything (good & bad) and remember even if you mess up on one meal or snack doesn't mean it has to ruin your whole day of eating. You've got this!!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm in exactly the same position. I've lost 50 pounds (some on MFP and some on my own), I've gained about 18 pounds back and I have another 60 I'd like to lose. Good luck to you.
  • BrandiLee72
    BrandiLee72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! Good luck to you too! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • BrandiLee72
    Options
    Looks like you have done a great job so far!! I'm just starting out but I'm just finding it helpful to talk to people on here,log everything (good & bad) and remember even if you mess up on one meal or snack doesn't mean it has to ruin your whole day of eating. You've got this!!

• BrandiLee72
    Options
    Thank you! If you don't mind my asking, how much do you have to lose? Here to support and share ideas!