Measurements: how often?

Options
how often do you take circumference measurements (hip waist thigh)

Replies

• ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I usually check them once a month just to keep up on my progress. sometimes i go longer but i never do it more often than that
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Approximately once a month... unless I forget, which happens a lot
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Weekly.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    Same here, about once a month.
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing a month is when most see differences. I measure once a month, but sometimes forget, so it is a little over a month lol :)
  • kisamekick
    kisamekick Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I usually check every 3 months or so.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Not often enough. I didn't even get a good measurement before I started my bulk. Really dumb of me.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I was doing the first Saturday of the month, but it was too frequent as my weight loss has slowed down. I'm now going to do every 5lbs lost.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    The first year I did every 6 weeks. Now that the rate of loss has slowed I prefer every 3 months. I like to see the big changes in the numbers! If you don't have s myotape, I'd stingily suggest it efoecidlly for self measuring. It just helps you be more accurate. Google it to see whst it is if you don't know.
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    The first year I did every 6 weeks. Now that the rate of loss has slowed I prefer every 3 months. I like to see the big changes in the numbers! If you don't have s myotape, I'd stingily suggest it efoecidlly for self measuring. It just helps you be more accurate. Google it to see whst it is if you don't know.

@lorrpb, thank you for sharing this! I just searched for myotape, and this looks great. Self measuring with it is also a plus, hehe :D
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I usually check them once a month just to keep up on my progress. sometimes i go longer but i never do it more often than that

That
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I've been taking measurements once every other month.
  • valeriesmith1840
    valeriesmith1840 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Whenever I feel as if my clothes are feeling different. Gosh. I'm not very consistent at all. Every month, sometimes two or three months apart lol