Wondering

I'm a healthy weight for my height 5ft '7 10 stone
Problem I have is I'm small framed so I look quite skinny, my wrist look like they cant pick a flipping stone... i have really good grip strength according to this machine at the gym and I do have some muscle definition like shoulders,back, upper legs, lower legs forget them there laughable and abs show (due to being skinny for abs).. so if I'm a healthy weight should I stick with the same maintaince and work harder at the gym??? but how do I stop looking skinny ...i increase the weights by 2.5kg every week so I'm always progressing... all I do is compound movements hardly ever work on isolation find them too boring

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Generally speaking, you have two choices

1. Run a couple bulk/cut cycles to try to add some muscle mass to your frame, or
    2. Try to recomp

Both have their advantages and disadvantages, and (obviously) require different techniques to successfully achieve them.

Do you have an idea what your current BF% is?

Do you have a specific time frame in mind?

Have you worked out what your average 'maintenance' calories are?
  • Movemoreguy22
    Movemoreguy22 Posts: 386 Member
    edited December 2015
    Haven't got a clue about bf I probably say and this is a guess low 20s got love handles see my middle and top abs... can't stand ab work find that boring aswell plus compound hit it anyway...

With maintenance is low 3000s apprently active construction worker, kids and gym.

Go to gym 8pm to 9pm

Been small all my life so cutting would make me more skinny lol