Slim in 6

Options
I started Slim in 6 on Monday, looking forward to completing the six weeks, has anyone else just started?

Replies

• Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I started this just over a week ago and I'm in my week 2 of start it up. I'm generally doing this in the mornings alongside gyme sessions on an evening.

I was quite surprised how much I sweat during this first session as it doesn't look like it is that intensive but it does make you work! :laugh:
  • vinnyswife2
    vinnyswife2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting slim in 6 today. I have done this workout dvd in the past and love it. Just need to stay motivated and keep up with daily workouts.
  • cnave99
    cnave99 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second week of this program (second round though). Debbie is always good for getting you back on track! :)
  • georgygirl
    georgygirl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I was surprised too, I was aching the following day :laugh:
  • erica724
    erica724 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started as well! This is my first time doing anything exercise related other than walking around the block while my daughter rides her bike. OMG I'm so sore after just two days! I did Start It Up the first day then Ramp it Up the second day. I bought the DVD's at a garage sale for $1, but it didn't come with the schedule ( I had to look online for it) or the resistance bands.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I used to do this!!! The Slim and limber video was really useful. I used to do this once a day, every day of the week, along with caloric restriction and clean eating, and I shed 10 pounds in a summer (several years ago, of course). I swear, my stomach looked the flattest it's been!!! And that says a lot!