quick question

Options
I've been going to the gym frequent. seeing a PT when I can, I think I'm eating right but I may need some reassuring thoughts on my diet and meal plans. Aside from variety haha

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    How much are you eating? Are you trying to lose/gain? What is your height and weight? What is your routine? What are you eating? What are you concerned about specifically?
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    What are your concerns? Are you logging?
  • FitGamerSmoak
    FitGamerSmoak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I was getting ready to answer a question but didn't see one?
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Insufficient data.....
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    MFrey718 wrote: »
    I've been going to the gym frequent. seeing a PT when I can, I think I'm eating right but I may need some reassuring thoughts on my diet and meal plans. Aside from variety haha

I don't see a question but maybe you are seeking input regarding the foods you consume? For any input on that you need to open your diary so we can see what you eat.

• MFrey718
    MFrey718 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    sorry, still new to all this. I think I changed it so everyone could see. it may make a little more sense, I was wondering most if I am under eating ( i am 5'10, 199lb. I have been going to the gym frequent and do atleast 2 HIIT trainings per week. I'm on the right track I just want to make sure my diet is consistent with a healthy life style. over all hoping to lose about 19lb.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Dumb.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    MFrey718 wrote: »
    sorry, still new to all this. I think I changed it so everyone could see. it may make a little more sense, I was wondering most if I am under eating ( i am 5'10, 199lb. I have been going to the gym frequent and do atleast 2 HIIT trainings per week. I'm on the right track I just want to make sure my diet is consistent with a healthy life style. over all hoping to lose about 19lb.

I looked at the last three days of your diary. One day is okay (1800 kcal) but the other two days you definitely did not eat enough. Such severe calorie restriction is not sustainable in the long run.

You want a plan that you can stick with for a long time or even the rest of your life. Restricting too much will result in failure because you cannot continue long term and will eventually crash and burn.