Any Fellow Runway Models ????

Options
Any fellow runway models out there have a great meal plan to share?

xx

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Any fellow runway models out there have a great meal plan to share?

xx

Great meal plan? Eat.
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I quit modeling on the runway when a 747 almost took my head off, I'm sure it was a British Airways flight they were drinking tea and eating crumpets.
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I quit modeling on the runway when a 747 almost took my head off, I'm sure it was a British Airways flight they were drinking tea and eating crumpets.

:flowerforyou:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I use to do runway for hair shows. No pics tho :( Kinda glad...some of those hair cuts were terrible lol.

My favorite breakfast is a glass of milk with a avocado cut into rings fried in coconut oil with egg and chocolate protein powder mix poured into the middle of the rings topped with crunchy peanut butter.

But I'm a fan of protein and fat. Then I'll poke veggies in me so I become a supper dupper vitamin absorber.

I never was on a meal plan, generally I'll just eat whatever's around. I remember people yelling at me before a show because I was eating mcdonalds.
  • britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Then I'll poke veggies in me so I become a supper dupper vitamin absorber.

:huh:
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I used to do some do some runway modeling until the pilots threatened to have me arrested if I did not get out of their way.:sad:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Then I'll poke veggies in me so I become a supper dupper vitamin absorber.

:huh:
    virtual-superhero-heroic-660.jpg
  • Jackson4590
    Jackson4590 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Any other well-endowed rich guys with enviable jobs and unlimited vacation time have a meal plan to share?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    sadly, I was never tall enough, but given my anorexic background, it was probably in my best interest that I not get into fashion modeling. That is not a knock to fashion models, but for myself, personally, I most likely would have taken it to the extremities of unhealthy eating, or not eating, rather. These days I aspire to be a fitness model. That is a healthier aspiration for me. Best of luck to you!