Loss 14.7lbs in 28 days

Options
It was really a hectic month for me as I got to handle tonnes of assignments and my final exam at the same period. With such a limited free times, I could only control my diet with minimum work out. It worked pretty well on me, my weight dropped from 61.6kg to 54.9kg within 28days (which literally means that I loss 6.7kg or 14.7lbs).
All I did in the past 4 weeks was :
-control my daily calories intake within 1000-1100kcal
-avoid foods with high calories content (curry, plain rice, nasi lemak, ais kacang, fried noodles, fast food, junk foods, gas drink etc) ps: I'm a Malaysian
-breakfast: one cup of oat drink /cornflakes mixed with Anlene brand milk
-lunch: Normally I would take Subway 6'inches sandwich and try too put as little dressing as possible. Sometimes come with a cup of hot milo. Second option of mine would be salad. Sometimes I may have other meals but I would make sure I am still under my calories goal.
-Dinner: vegetable soup/ hard-boiled eggs + apple /sometimes I may skip my dinner if I had a really filling lunch.
-strictly NO SUPPER
-the only exercise I did was, walking to and back from college campus, which totally takes me around 45 minutes everyday.

As overall, I choose to have high fibre low carbohydrate diet which really works on me, Outcomes might vary depends on people.

Replies

• MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Congrats, but the minimum calories a woman should eat is 1200. Below that it's very hard to get adequate nutrition. You're also losing very quickly. Make sure you get enough protein because losing quicker can mean losing lean body mass (muscle) more than losing fat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!