Hello & Happy Holidays!

Options
Hello! I've been posting around the forums all week, but decided to make my official introduction when I knew I was seriously committed.

My name is James, I'm gay, 18 and from Australia. My starting weight is 108.4kg, and hopefully finishing up at around 75kg.

This isn't my first kick at the can. When I was 16 I lost over 20kg, but life got in the way and here I am, 34kg heavier than I was when I started.

I want to lose weight to be happy, and I joined this forum to find people who are motivating and supportive (people I lack in my day-to-day life). I am always happy to motivate others and be a shoulder to lean (or even cry) on. If you want to talk to someone, never hesitate to add me!

So, let's do this together everybody!

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi James ...I am Megan ... you are welcome to add me ....wishing you much success ...WE GOT THIS....2016 will be our year :)
  • Vodka97
    Vodka97 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan! Yes, 2016 is just an open door of possibilities :)
  • ms_smartypants
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I am hoping its much better than 2015 for me
  • Vodka97
    Options
    What made 2015 such a bad year? Either way, 2016 HAS to be better :)
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    2015 was tragic for me .... I lost 4 people within 3 months :'(
  • Vodka97
    Options
    Oh my goodness, that's so horrible! I am sure that they would not want you to give up on your hopes and dreams, and they're extremely proud of your continued success <3
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    I did give up while I was in a terrible funk ...but one day I told myself these 4 people would not want me to give up on myself so I somehow got out of my funk and have been going strong since August
  • Vodka97
    Options
    What amazing motivation!
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    Thanks James :)
  • ryjaaah
    ryjaaah Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good Luck and happy holidays to you too :smiley: