No more excuses

Options
Hey there everyone,

It has been so long that I have been on MFP, a few years back I joined and began my journey of losing weight and learning about portion sizes, exercise and making new friends. I was consistent everyday logging my food and watching my calories and working out, I managed to lose a lot of weight but it is now almost the end of 2015 and all the weight I lost I have managed to put back on and if not more, I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I really want to get fit and healthy again, this year has not been very good but I'm hoping to work hard and make a change. I know I can do it, I just need support and motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend and I'd like to meet new people here and follow your journey too. No more excuses for me as I have a trip next year in August and I really want to be fit and healthy, I'd also like to be able to fit into my old dress size and clothes.. I hate the way I feel and look now. I hope to see you all around :)

Monica

Replies

• Vodka97
    Vodka97 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Monica, I'm James! I'm in the same boat as you, and I think we both need support as much as each other. I'll add you, and whenever you're feeling low feel free to message me!

And one thing, how satisfying is it to know that what you weigh right now will be the heaviest you will EVER weigh?
  • MonicaW1988
    MonicaW1988 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey James, I know what you mean and thank you :)
  • Vodka97
    Vodka97 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    2016 is just one big open door!