Polar A360 Fitness Tracker - Sync with MFP

Options
Hi All
Just switched from Polar HR7 to an A360. Have Polar Flow and also Polar Beat all set up on my phone (Android) but need help, does anyone know how to how I i get eihter to sync with MFP - help please

Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I don't have an Android phone, so can't help, but I would suggest calling Polar's customer service and they can probably help you. Have you downloaded the actual manual from the Polar website?
  • ScubaSteve1962
    ScubaSteve1962 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work with Android, only apple products with the latest IOS system.
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    they have a lot of updated coming out so you can check the polar website under the update tab or give them a call
  • debsfran
    debsfran Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    tiggerlove wrote: »
    they have a lot of updated coming out so you can check the polar website under the update tab or give them a call
    thanks but I have returned it and opted for a Garmin Vivosmart HR
  • jennifercunningham737
    Options
    I just bought the polar as well. I had the Vivosmart, but I didn't like that I couldn't track my heartrate on the app.
  • debsfran
    debsfran Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just bought the polar as well. I had the Vivosmart, but I didn't like that I couldn't track my heartrate on the app.

Which do you prefer?
  • cchow0518
    cchow0518 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a Vivosmart HR, and it doesn't integrate well with MyFitnessPal. Search the Garmin forums and you will see the same thing. You can send myfitnesspal info to the Garmin connect app, but I have never been successful sending my Vivosmart steps to MyFitnessPal.

If Garmin ever decides to update their app to allow that, the Vivosmart HR would easily be my favorite fitness tracker.

I currently own the Charge HR, Surge, Vivosmart HR. I use the Surge mostly because I like the notifications (text and email only though). The Vivosmart HR has smart notifications, so you can manage what gets sent to your tracker via the notification center in IOS.