75lbs to go! anyone else?

Just like the title says haha I have lots to lose. At 24, and 5'8, my goal is 150-160. I could use a few (active please) friends and support. My diary is open and not the best, but I am honest with it :) Also, I exercise everyday and log just about everything :) Feel free to add me, anyone is welcome. Would prefer people that actually talk back though, considering I love to talk and interact :)

Replies

• DeoshaW
    DeoshaW Posts: 5 Member
    I need help with motivation and it should be much more easier since I got the Fitbit charger hr so I would love for us to add each other. I have a treadmill at home and I will be starting focus T25 as well.
  • HealthyforME17
    HealthyforME17 Posts: 14 Member
    Hey sweetheart! I'm right there with you. 75-80 down and I'd be so happy and proud of myself. I could really use friends and motivation as well. We can do this. Good luck!
  • authorkeqm
    authorkeqm Posts: 13 Member
    Hey, I have about 90 pounds to go, but would still love to give and get support.
    Please feel free to add me.
  • jpvanzut
    jpvanzut Posts: 22 Member
    I'm just starting... I have about 50-60 pounds to lose (haven't yet weighed myself for my official start weight, I'm too scared!) But I'm also looking to be around 150 lbs. Please add me I could use some friends who are currently using MFP