20lbs in 45 days?

Options
2»

Replies

• scotty_81
    scotty_81 Posts: 59
    Options
    Seems like a lot to lose in such a short space of time. Repeating what the other posters have said it may be that you don't need to lose 20lbs to go down a size. Just remember a healthy (and sustainable) loss is about 1-2lbs a week. If you lose it all very quickly its likely that it will go back on. Good luck.
  • patelt
    patelt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello,

Yes it is possible to lose a dress size in a month, don't focus on your weight, concentrate on your exercise and ensure you eat your allocated calories.

My husband and I went down a dress size within a month of stated WLR, our gym instructor told us to do interval training, i.e run for 2 mins at high speed and then walk for 1 min; if you try this when you are walking on the treadmill I think you will see results, maybe after your warm up try increasing the speed that you normally walk then bring it down, give it a go and don't forget its mind over matter when it comes to exercise.

good luck
  • anupriaa
    anupriaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey did you lose the weight? i am trying to do the same...20lbs by Dec 15th....I am doing the pure barre class every day and 40mins on the treadmill at 4.5. Do you guys think its enough?

Also i am trying not to eat more than 1200 calories in a day.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    7year old zombie thread.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    anupriaa wrote: »
    Hey did you lose the weight? i am trying to do the same...20lbs by Dec 15th....I am doing the pure barre class every day and 40mins on the treadmill at 4.5. Do you guys think its enough?

Also i am trying not to eat more than 1200 calories in a day.

This post is seven years old and the OP has not been here in at least three years. And why the rush?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,884 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    7year old zombie thread.
    And brought back from the dead by a person posting for the first time, as usual. :/

And not just any zombie thread, but one filled with ridiculous, woo-filled, unhealthful, awful advice! SMH.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,884 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    @AnnPT77 If she had only done the 17 Day military diet, she could have knocked off those 20 pounds in no time. But she's long gone and has deleted her profile.

Sadly, probably drowned in ACV. (Executor deleted profile under court order, to protect the public. Unfortunately failed to delete threads.)