Today is Christmas

Today was Christmas and I am over the Christmas binge season. Snacking and tasting everything that comes into reach is beyond ridiculous. Even doing the ORangethoery workouts and buring 900-1000 calaories a day is not keeping up with the snacks and grasing that takes place this time of year.
I feel so bloated and uncomfortable in my skin. I have lost 55 pounds since Decemeber 2103 and I am at thepont of almost no return, so I ened to get it in gear.
I have never done a blog but I hope this helps me stay accountable to myself. Not sure who sees this but any feedback is welcome.
My fitness plan is to do at least one OTF workout a day, 5 times per week. I also want to do a weight training session at least 3 ytimes per week.
So on Christmas day I weighed in at around 223.3 LBS. My goal is to reach 205, but I will take 210. I have a 15K run in March that I need to get ready for so that's part of my motivation.
I cearly do a bette job of losing when I track my food intake and measure it against my calories burned, getting to the net number. Since I generally workout in the AM, I run a negative calorie count through the afternoon. ITs the night time that is killer. Plus the afternoon snack that is "justified" because I am still negatinve on calories. I just wish I could dictate my food rather than write it down. That's the part that always becomes a chore. So we will see this time.
Merry Christmas

Replies