Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What stupid things did you do this year?

Options
13»

Replies

• beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    @projectsix did you see this?
    Another thing that might get you to sleep- I was on quetiapine for a while for my Bipolar. My sister was on it for depression and my mum was on it to help her get to sleep. It didn't have the effect to get me to sleep because it was treating my Bipolar, but it knocked my mum and sister out pretty quickly, and they had heavy sleep from it, not really waking at night. I feel like I got good quality sleep on it as well, because before I went on it, I was sleeping about 18 hours a day, and when I was on it, I was getting up at 6am all day, then not feeling tired again into bedtime. Definately something to look into!

• determined_ella89
    determined_ella89 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Walked into a lamppost...

Chest bumped a random stranger when coming round a corner... Then did the awkward left/right dance to awkwardly walk away... Which made it so much more awkward than it was to begin with.
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Walked into a lamppost...

Chest bumped a random stranger when coming round a corner... Then did the awkward left/right dance to awkwardly walk away... Which made it so much more awkward than it was to begin with.

Hahaha! This made me laugh!
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    A_Patient_Wolf Posts: 1,347 Member
    Options
    I can't remember those girls names tbh
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I broke my wrist
    I tore a muscle in my bum doing a drop split with out warm-ups
    I adopted a fricking cat
  • Tylre4815
    Tylre4815 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    About a few months ago, I began thinking, "what if I wasn't able to cook with my friends any longer?" This frightening thought made me then question why I'd think so foolishly. I therefore, after much consideration, decided to completely cut out all dairy from my diet. It's OK, though--I still ate bagels that night. I'm made new again!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    Bought a major appliance then found the same thing cheaper at another store
    gave my heart to someone and had it stomped on
    Gave my dog a haircut while I was drunk (he looked silly....)
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    Let several people "borrow" money.............borrow usually means gave but I felt really sorry for them
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I went back to my old ways and gained back half of what I lost after falling down a flight of stairs and getting a serious injury :frowning:
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Let some things dear to me get away