Time for a change

Options
Hi everyone. I'm Leah. I'm 21 and work in a group home for autistic children.
I have always been up and down with my weight, I'll diet and excercise and when I start seeing results I stop and beginning unhealthy eating again. It's a vicious cycle, and I'm determined to stick with it this time. My goal is to lose roughly 40-50 pounds, beginning with tracking everything I eat and starting with cardio. This time it's going to work, can't wait to start feeling better!!

Replies

• kiara1066
    kiara1066 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, I hope it works out for you this time. This is probably the 700th time I am trying to lose weight as well, and I also get excited when I lose weight and stop and go back to my bad habits. I figured out recently instead of making such a big goal and getting excited I am going to start slow. I recently lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks from going to the gym every week 2-3 times a day and counting calories but also treating myself sometimes. Good luck!
  • diafox0
    diafox0 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm on the same road. Excited to start seeing results! My goal is 80 pounds to start.
  • AndreaRevy
    AndreaRevy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So familiar! Baby steps as they say. Trying to lose the same 20 pounds again. Once I lose them, they always seem to find me again. I start back with bad habits since I figure I'm thin. Determined not to do it this time. Good luck to you, Leah, and to Klara and to dlafox. Oh, and to me too!