Salad Dressing

rklein71
rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
edited September 21 in Food and Nutrition
Have you tried any of the Olde Cape Cod Salad Dressings? Two of my favorites are Wasabi Soy Ginger (2 Tablespoons has 40 calories, 0 fat, 230 mg sodium and 8 g sugar) and Toasted Sesame Ginger Soy (2 Tablespoons has 40 calories, 0 fat, 260 mg sodium and 8 g sugar). They are absolutely delicious. Using these dressings allows me to occasionally treat myself to the Marzetti's Asian Sesame Salad Accents (40 calories in 1 Tablespoon) and still have minimal extra fat and calories on my salad.

Replies

• Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    The toasted sesame ginger soy is absolutely fabulous on chicken!
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    I MUST look into that brand next trip to the market! THANKS :bigsmile:
  • Koshie
    Koshie Posts: 61
    I tried the Poppy seed dressing once. I had twisted the cap as I was trying to get the plastic ring off. Well i got the ring off but then I didnt realize that the cap was off so when I shook the dressing it went right into my face! It was tasty though LOL
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    I tried the Poppy seed dressing once. I had twisted the cap as I was trying to get the plastic ring off. Well i got the ring off but then I didnt realize that the cap was off so when I shook the dressing it went right into my face! It was tasty though LOL

MMMM!!!! lol!
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Thanks for the very entertaining story, LOL. I have not tried the poppy seed, do you know if it is also low-cal, no fat?
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    I'll have to give them a try. Lately I've been eating Bolthouse. The Caesar is really good.
This discussion has been closed.