There's no better motivation than your own wedding!

Options
So I was just wondering if there are any other brides on here who can give support on who is/has lost weight for their wedding?

I got engaged on Christmas Eve, my fiance and I have decided on a date that's just under two years away.

I'm very confident I've got this, but hearing other people's stories is good motivation :D

Replies

• Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.

I got engaged on mothers day (UK) back in March.
    We have set a date of 2nd September 2017 and a lot of stuff is already organised.

I have lost 21lb so far. My goal is to lose as much as I can by September 2016 as that's when my dress fitting is.

Add me as a friend if you like.
  • liveloveqc
    liveloveqc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to get in shape for my wedding in feb 2017. Feel free to add me!
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    Options
    We are looking to set a date, but Im waiting to lose a bit first so I know I can stick to it. We are looking at a summer 2017/ spring 2018 wedding and I have 130 lbs to lose!

I'd love a motivation buddy!
  • mountiesgirl
    mountiesgirl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my sisters wedding I'm always looking for motivation and support from other brides and bridesmaids add if you like
  • bdorri00
    bdorri00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My wedding is this June--so less than 6 months for me to lose at least 40 lbs. It's possible but going to be lots of hard work!
  • gizzie123
    gizzie123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My wedding is in June and I've kept putting off losing weight for our big day. Instead I've been gaining it now I'm unhappy with the way I look and would love to lose weight. I'm also looking for motivation and support. Feel free to add me
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Be fit for your life, and your family, and yourself, not for your wedding.