Christmas Gainz

Options
oh how the holidays are great for bulking.....went to a Christmas dinner buffet at a restaurant in downtown San Diego. The tip for when your bulking Is eat your plate, then ask for seconds and even thirds....well let's just say I made it to sixths or maybes sevenths lol. This was before dessert! I enjoyed scalloped potatoes, prime rib, pork, artic char, mashed potatoes, cheese and meat boards, salads, orzos, roasted vegetables....and much more. Easily took in 4000+ calories in one meal and had a KILLER workout this morning! I love holiday bulking! Trust me, my everyday diet isn't like this, but it's nice to not have to worry too much around the holidays! How did all you gainers do!?:D

Replies

• mikevandewetering
    mikevandewetering Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    gained 3 kg (6,6 lbs) thats not muscle ahahaha, will restrict some cals to even it out
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    There was a cookie reception following a Christmas Eve service at my church. It felt good loading up my plate, especially considering I got a good workout in earlier that day.
    oh how the holidays are great for bulking.....went to a Christmas dinner buffet at a restaurant in downtown San Diego. The tip for when your bulking Is eat your plate, then ask for seconds and even thirds....well let's just say I made it to sixths or maybes sevenths lol. This was before dessert! I enjoyed scalloped potatoes, prime rib, pork, artic char, mashed potatoes, cheese and meat boards, salads, orzos, roasted vegetables....and much more. Easily took in 4000+ calories in one meal and had a KILLER workout this morning! I love holiday bulking! Trust me, my everyday diet isn't like this, but it's nice to not have to worry too much around the holidays! How did all you gainers do!?:D
    Lol, I can't imagine eating that much in one sitting. Is the 4000 calories including liquid calories?

• mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    haha this is great.

gained only 1kg. :(

i estimated around 7000 calories on Xmas day. 4200 the day after(i went and trained also)...and 3200 yesterday haha. Back to normal today. probably wont cut down on regular calories :smile: and just let it be. i'm sitting on maintenance at the moment, with some days a small deficit. i'm sure it will even out. haha.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    There was a cookie reception following a Christmas Eve service at my church. It felt good loading up my plate, especially considering I got a good workout in earlier that day.
    Lol, I can't imagine eating that much in one sitting. Is the 4000 calories including liquid calories?

Haha no, I had water with it:p I'm seriously a bottomless pit when it comes to food haha. It takes ALOT to cap me off!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I'm not weighing in. I went insane for 4 days straight. Cookies, chocolate, roast, lasagne, french toast casserole, meat balls, wine, martinis, enchiladas. Honestly, I'm tempted to deficit for a couple days to even the gains out. I have completely lost my waist. Trying to roll with it.