T25 & PiYo - 2016 Challenge!

Options
Akrion
Akrion Posts: 115 Member
Title says all...

Hi Everyone...

I lost over 20 lbs with Insanity back in 2013 and was in the best shape ever. Then life happened. I started a full time job and got promoted within six months and with that came long hours and taking care of two kids. Needless to say, I've gained all of it back. I've realized now that I never got in the habit of working out and this time, my focus is to make exercising part of my day like eating and sleeping!

So I will be starting T25 tomorrow morning and will start PiYo after that. I plan on doing T25 and PiYo hybrid after that! If you are interested... feel free to send me a message and I will send you an invite to the group...

Today's event is for you to get your starting weight and measurements!

Ready for 2016?

Replies

• bevihancock
    bevihancock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I really like T25 it's workouts are short & sweet!
  • Akrion
    Options
    Invite sent... looking forward to get started!
  • lore622
    lore622 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I loved insanity did the workout 2 years ago. Then I crashed ..stopped working out and my diet is poor.
    Looking to start Piyo and another workout from a app .
  • Calikat61
    Calikat61 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am interested. Did T25 last year then stopped when my daughter moved all her stuff into my workout space. Continued working out at gym but I have not received the results I've wanted (due to lack of consistency). I have just received my PiYo and will follow the eating plan after Jan 1, although I'm sort of following it now.
  • chrisnawoo
    chrisnawoo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I was going to start my T25 but couldn't turn off the Apple TV on our tv so ended up doing 30 Minutes Slim6 on YouTube and 6 minutes ab workout
  • Akrion
    Options
    Invitations sent to all of you...
    I posted my Day 1 Cardio as Nailed it and felt so lonely... hopefully we can get started and keep eachother motivated!
  • MissFit_Megan
    MissFit_Megan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm interested :) I have both of those workouts!
  • Tribesters
    Tribesters Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have both workouts too. I'm going to start the hybrid today. I think the combo of the two will keep me from getting bored. I'm also thinking of doing the 2016 step challenge. My plan is to do the workouts in the morning & walk in the evening. We'll see how it goes.... Would like to keep in touch with others to keep us all motivated.
  • PamelaH0830
    PamelaH0830 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my PiYo workout on Thursday, and am waiting for it to come in, I am very excited though I have not worked out in a very long time
  • rswill01
    rswill01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. T25 is a pretty easy commitment...I enjoy the intensity.
  • gtm5
    gtm5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too. I plan on starting t25 on Tuesday.
  • kiolinski
    kiolinski Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have T25 and Piyo. I have not been able to get through 60 days of each because I lose interest. Doing a hybrid will hopefully keep it exciting!