Looking for supportive friends

Options
Hi my name is Kamber. I am looking for individuals with 100 pounds + to lose or have lost. I am 30 years old and my highest weight was 340. I am constantly on a roller coaster ride of weight loss and weight gain. I need some support and I will also be just as supportive for you. Please feel free to add me. Thank you so much!

Replies

• denton
    denton Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have about 25lbs I have been trying to deal with for awhile now. I'd be happy to go on this journey with you.
  • RightWeigh
    RightWeigh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Kamber,
    I know how you feel. This will be my third shot doing this weight loss roller coaster. I've lost 75lbs in the past but put it back on. I'm pretty much all or nothing. It's down the line I need help with, sticking with it if you know what I mean. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can do this together.
  • ncbeachybum
    ncbeachybum Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have 75 to lose. I'm very active on here and always looking new friends :)
  • bhicks1985
    bhicks1985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need some friends I'm 30 years old, and my weight is 260 and I would love to lose 30 pounds. I'm here to help out in anyway possible. :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me ..... I originally had 121 lbs to lose but have lost 27 so far ...........wishing everyone the best :)