Need to lose 100 lbs

Options
Hi there ! My name is Patty. I've recently moved to the Dallas area due to my husband being relocated . I have 2 wonderful and energetic kids. Being able to keep up with their energy level is some of why I want to lose weight . Other reasons are just to look and feel better and to improve my health . I currently have high cholesterol and history gestational diabetes. I want to finally have the willpower and motivation to get all or most of my weight off in 2016. Would like to have a buddy to keep me motivated !

Replies

• kelvintate
    kelvintate Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose weight to. What a great motivational app.
  • kelvintate
    kelvintate Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also have three kids, all boys and very energetic.
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I live in the Dallas area as well. Welcome! I have lost over 110 lbs and would be happy to help motivate. Add me if you like.
  • gaffneyds1
    gaffneyds1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also new,and I have 95 pounds to lose. Also trying to prevent diabetes meds, please add me
  • JasonTheBigRigChefClark
    Options
    Sup guys I have about 150 lbs that I want to lose and I am a food addict lol. looking for some friends and motivation. have a great day:)

• michaelrowe01
    michaelrowe01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Dropped 30 lbs in 2015, would love to loose another 70 in 2016. Went Premium to help drive myself a bit more